How does TicketTack work?
Selling e-tickets at TicketTack
TicketTack ensures that you can sell or re sell your ticket in a simple but safe way. We check the tickets on different points. We’re screening all our buyers and sellers on Facebook and we help you with promoting your advertising.
How does it work?
Buying and selling of e-tickets at TicketTack is safe, without any problems and transparent. TicketTack constantly works on the safety of the transactions on the website. Ticket sellers upload their e-ticket on our server. The e-ticket will be send to the buyers e-mail account as soon as the payment is done. The money will be send to the sellers bank account the first working day after TicketTack receive the money on TicketTacks bankaccount.
Selling your e-tickets at TicketTack is easy and safe.
- Sellers of the e-tickets log in with their Facebook account. This account will be checked by us. The questioned information is being given by the seller.
- The original pdf file get’s uploaded at our server. We do not accept scans or copies.
- The pdf file contains more than one ticket? This will be spitted up automatically into single e-tickets.
- After you decided which tickets are ready to sell you have to put down the price for which you want the tickets to be sold.
- We don’t charge cost for putting up tickets for sale. We charge 5% of the cost for the transaction as soon as the ticket gets sold.
- After this you will have your own sellers page. This page is being promoted on the Facebook page of the event.
- You will receive an e-mail conformation when your tickets are sold.
- The money is being transferred to the sellers bank account the first working day after TicketTack receives the money on TicketTacks bank account. We withhold 5% of costs as a fee for the transaction.
- When a seller sells over 5 tickets or more then 200 euro money will be transferred on the first working day after the event to the bank account of the seller.
- It is prohibited to offer the tickets on TicketTack and on other sites. This to minimize the chance you sell the same ticket on the same time to more than one person. This can lead to getting you’re account blocked on TicketTack.
- You are getting a review from your buyers after the event. When this review is positive your page gets a certified seller degree.
We promote your tickets
If a ticket is being placed on TicketTack an advertise automatically is placed on;
- the facebookpage of the event.
- in the facebookgroup ticket wanted/offered and on your personal Facebook wall
You can mark yourself on which pages you want promotion of your advertisement. The people who called out for tickets for an event receive an e-mail when you place your ticket.
Found a buyer yourself.
Did you find a buyer yourself? If so, you can sell it through TicketTack in a safe way as well. You can choose the option ‘’i already found a buyer’’ in ‘’step 4 promotion’’. You fill in the e-mailadress of the buyer. TicketTack sends the buyer an e-mail with the link to a personal selling page. This selling page is only visible for the buyer of the e-mailadress. The buyer has two hours to pay the tickets to TicketTack.
This selling technique is only possible within the closed system of TicketTack.nl!
Buying your tickets through TicketTack is easy and safe.
- You see the sellers name on TicketTack. You can check out the Facebookpage of the seller. We check all sellers and the offered tickets in any possible way. You can do a safety check yourself as well.
- You can choose a ticket yourself from the offered tickets.
- you log in with your Facebook account.
- You pay with IDEAL or with one of our other paying possibilities. (costs are mentioned with every possibility)
- You pay the given price of the ticket incl. 8% servicecosts.
- Download the tickets right away after payment. You can download the ticket from your TicketTack account as well.
TicketTack works to guarantee the safety of transactions. This gets done by the following ways;
- The tickets on TicketTack are getting checked as soon as possible. As soon as they are approved they get a check and the text ‘’controlled’’
- Sellers only can upload new tickets if they are logged in with their Facebook account. This way you know who the seller is.
- All barcodes of placed tickets are checked.
- As a buyer you see the Facebook name of the seller on his selling page. This way buyers can check the Facebook page of the sellers and see for themselves if it’s a ‘’real’’ account.
- We check if our sellers are trustworthy on sites as mijn.politie.nl and internetoplichting.nl. Is there a notification about internet fraud, this persons entry to our website gets blocked.
- Sellers get a review after a succesfull transaction. When this review is postive the seller receives the term ‘’checked seller’’ on his page.
- Sellers who receive a negative review will get blocked. TicketTack will investigate the review. When there is no positive solution the seller gets banned from TicketTack. For this seller it is no longer possible to offer tickets on TicketTack.
- The sellers information (name, bank account, telephone, e-mail etc) are known at
TicketTack. In case of fraud we will present this information to autorities.
After your ticket is sold via TicketTack there will be charged a fee of 5 % of the selling price to both the seller and the buyer,
Sellers: TicketTack charges a fee of 5 % of the selling price per ticket sold. As an example:: your e-ticket is sold for € 20.-, there will be charged a fee of € 1.- (incl. VAT). The remaining € 19.- will be transferred to the bank account of the seller.
Buyers: TicketTack charges a fee of 8% of the buying price per ticket bought. As an example: you buy a ticket with an asking price of € 20.-. You will get charged a fee of € 1,60.- (incl. VAT). You will have to pay € 21,60 total. For all paying methods there could be an additional charge of fee. This will be mentioned when using these methods.
Payments can only be done by the offered payment methods. For all offered methods of payment which are used there could be charged an additional fee. This will be mentioned during the process of payment.
About this site
TicketTack B.V. is established to offer a transparent, safe and reliable platform for selling and buying e-tickets. These tickets can be for event in The Netherlands an abroad. TicketTack B.V. is registered in the Chamber of Commerce under the number 61462691, VATnr. NL854351917B01.
TicketTack B.V. we can be reached at the e-mailadres firstname.lastname@example.org and phonenr. +31207700262.